Monday, March 1, 2010

32 weeks and 3 days...

So I may be a tad bit outdated posting this picture, but hey, at least I got it up here. I'm now two days shy of 34 weeks - wow! - 34 weeks. Only 6 weeks left?? Seriously?! It seems like I was JUST 6 weeks pregnant. Time sure does fly.

Toby and I are getting very excited and nervous about the big day. We've got all of our shopping done (err, I've got all of our shopping done) with the exception of a few little things... like a couple more bottles. But for the most part, we are ready and prepared! For those who don't know, I've been on medication to keep from contracting; however, some days it seems my body does what it wants to do despite the meds. Anyway, my Dr. said at 35 weeks I can stop taking it and let whatever is going to happen, happen. At my appointment today, she said I'm measuring a bit ahead of schedule - about a week and a half - so I can only pray that Cooper makes his grand entrance at least a week and a half early. ...sigh... The weeks sure do drag about this time, so I've heard.

Anyway, here are Cooper and me and 32 1/2 weeks...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 The Allen's Blog | by TNB